Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Sports Savant is Back!

Hello sports fans and welcome to The Sports Savant's Sports Blog!  In case you forgot or this is your first time visiting my blog, I'm Forrest Doran, a professional writer and sports guru who has a passion for NFL and NCAA football.  It has been nearly a year since I have created a new blog entry here and I apologize for disappearing on my readership last football season. Last NFL season, an unexpected set of circumstances that took priority over this blog left me no choice but to take a year hiatus and regroup.  Now I'm back and proud to announce that the Sports Savant's Sports Blog will be fully operating this NFL season and you can expect more of the same great NFL game predictions that made me the most accurate prognosticator of NFL outcomes on the entire World Wide Web!  I beat all of ESPN, CBS, FOX, Yahoo, HBO and all experts in 2011 and 2012 in win predictions and I'm ready to outdo them all once again in 2014!

Just as exciting as the return of this blog is to me and the many who relied on my NFL expertise in the two full seasons it operated in 2011 and 2012, I am very pleased to announce that I am reconnecting my partnership with my friends at Last Word On Sports!  I'll be featured on weekly radio spots with them through their online radio station, Last Word Radio, providing analysis, predictions and even fantasy football strategy throughout the 2014 season!(http://lastwordonsports.com/radio/)

Consider this blog post my reintroduction to the public and look for more than just game score and win predictions this year.  I'm planning on taking my blog to the next level with analysis and opinions on players, teams and NFL news. It's great to be back doing what I love and have a special talent for.  Stay tuned to my blog for NFL news stories and predictions starting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment